Exercises for Efficient Algorithms and Data Structures I
The review for the repeat exam (klausureinsicht) will take place on Friday, 24.04.15 from 2-3 pm in MI 01.07.023
- You can find the question paper of this year's exam on this webpage. Some hard copies of the same are available near the folders where you submit assignments.
- You are allowed to bring one A4 sheet to the exam of which at least one side should be blank and the other side could have handwritten notes (no printouts or photocopies allowed). In case you do bring such a sheet, you must write your MATRIKEL NO. and FULL NAME very clearly at the top right of the sheet.
- There will be a repeat exam for this course; the date is not yet decided. The repeat exam might be held in the week before SS2015 starts.
Chintan Shah, Dario Frascaria
Place and Time:
Monday, 16:15–17:45, 00.08.038 or
Tuesday, 14:15–15:45, 00.08.038 or
Thursday, 10:15–11:45, 00.08.038 or
Friday, 12:30–14:00, 00.13.009A
Submission of Solutions to Exercises:
Exercises are posted on this webpage on Mondays.
Solutions should be submitted in English by 10:25 on Monday of the following week, by leaving them in the appropriate folder (corresponding to the tutorial wich most students in the group attend) in the cupboard opposite Room No. 03.09.19A.
Solutions can be submitted in groups of upto 3 persons. On each submission, you should write the Matrikel No., Name of each student and also write the day of the tutorial session which each person in the group attends.
Without this information, we can not grade submissions. Each student in a group gets the same marks for the corresponding assignment.
The corrected/assessed solutions can be collected the following week from the appropriate folder.
Exercises and Solutions
- Exercise 1 – Solution 1
- Exercise 2 – Solution 2
- Exercise 3 – Solution 3
- Exercise 4 – Solution 4
- Exercise 5 – Solution 5
- Exercise 6 – Solution 6
- Exercise 7 – Solution 7
- Exercise 8 – Solution 8
- Exercise 9 – Solution 9
- Exercise 10 – Solution 10
- Exercise 11 – Solution 11
- Exercise 12 – Solution 12
- Exercise 13 – Solution 13